If your business carries out “Packaging Activities” are you aware whether your business is obligated, what actions need taking and what packaging data needs reporting?
Packaging Activities for the print sector include:
- Use of ‘transit packaging’ to protect goods during transport so they can be sold to UK consumers
- Import products in packaging
- Own an online marketplace
- Hire or loan out reusable packaging
- Supply empty packaging
The BPIF in association with Valpak are holding a Webinar on EPR for Print and Packaging companies on Thursday 9th February at 2pm.
The webinar will provide a detailed explanation of the new EPR requirements including:
- Household and non-household packaging
- Reporting needs
- EPR, PPT and DRS
- Packaging Regulation Notes (PRNs / PERNs)
- Information still outstanding – what we don’t know yet
- Examples of print sector application of EPR
- Q&A session – members will be invited to pose questions to the team on the session
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
Call 01676 526030