15 March 2023 - 11am
Online – Zoom
No one can have failed to notice the impact of rising energy prices over the last year. The ongoing international tensions mean that these higher prices show no sign of dropping anytime soon.
The BPIF’s energy and sustainability provider Inenco are on hand to provide support during these unprecedented times.
On Wednesday 15th March at 11:00am The BPIF and Inenco are co-hosting a digital workshop. This is the third in a series of digital workshops looking at mitigating energy costs, optimising consumption, and cutting carbon for BPIF members across the UK. The first and second sessions are now available on demand, the third session covering energy optimisation will cover the following:
- What is energy efficiency?
- How People Process & Technology Contribute to Energy Reductions?
- What is behavioural Change?
- What energy savings can be produced from a behavioural change campaign?
- How to start your energy reduction journey and save money on your bills?
- Using less is more – the cheapest kWh is the one you don’t use!
This promises to be an invaluable session to better understand and respond to one of the most pressing issues facing manufacturers today and every other UK business. The roundtable will include a Q&A and discussion session.
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
Call 0845 250 7050