This roundtable provides members with the opportunity to discuss how the industry is dealing with pollution prevention with peers and the BPIF to work to source best practice, solutions and support moving forward.
What is the industry doing to prevent and reduce pollution? What can the industry do to improve and do better?
This roundtable will start with a presentation from the expert Clare Taylor, BPIF Affiliate Consultant:
- Pollution status in the UK - the state of our air and water
- Effects of pollution - on human health and biodiversity
- Sources, receptors and pathways
- Preventing and managing pollution
- What are you doing yourselves?
- What ideas do you have of what we could be doing?
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
Call 0845 250 7050