The annual Power of Print seminar will have 9 expert speakers present their thoughts on the market, and the opportunities for print and paper in multi-media communications and a world changed by a global pandemic.
This FREE to attend virtual event, on Tuesday 2nd November, will be run in 2 sessions:
• Session 1: 09.30-11.30 - London Time (+1 hour CET)
• Session 2: 14.00 -16.00 - London Time (+1 hour CET)
Our speakers will cover:
• State of the market, the global economic outlook and how this will impact on our industry
• The effectiveness and ROI print delivers in a multi-media campaign, and the power of data driven campaigns
• Climate change, and how this will impact our lives and business
• Innovation of sustainable packaging
• Why we should love print and paper
For more details on the speakers and to book your free place, visit: https://powerofprint.info/
The Power of Print seminar is organised by Two Sides and the BPIF, in partnership with Canon, Fedrigoni and Printweek.
Please download the Agenda flyer below.
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
Call 0845 250 7050