21 September 2021 - 10.00AM - 01.00PM
SOLD OUT - The next date for this workshop will be 5 October 2021
Join us for our one day virtual workshop on Performance Management. The interactive course will provide managers with an opportunity to learn about the legalities and best practice processes that can have an impact on teams and team members.
Date: 21 September 2021
Time: 10am – 1pm
- Highlight areas of potential discrimination and how to avoid it in accordance with the Equality Act 2010
- Provide line managers with an understanding of the relevance of performance management to the organisation
- Assist managers to understand the importance of day to day measurement and assessment of individuals’ performance and the appraisal process
- Highlight the essential skills that managers need to effectively Manage Performance
- Understand relevant policies and procedures that enable managers to effectively tackle poor performance within current legislation
Who is the course for:
Anyone who has line manager duties or wants to upskill and understand more about Performance Management processes.
Cost per delegate is £75 for members and £125 for non-members.
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
Call 0845 250 7050