Join us on Thursday 22 October to hear from BPIF Employment Law Solicitor, Gaynor Beckett, and learn more about the latest schemes and key HR matters that affect your business and our industry.
During the session the following topics will be covered:
- Economic Situation & Labour Market Outlook
- Employer Response to the Pandemic
- End of CJRS/JSS
- Redundancy & Restructure
- Embedding a new way of working
- COVID Tests & Statutory Sick Pay
- Acas Early Conciliation Period Extended
- Employment Tribunal Procedure Rules Relaxed
- Number of claims accepted by Employment Tribunals in 2020
- Employment Tribunals Compensation Awards
- Employment Litigation Insurance
This is a must watch for anyone involved in HR within your business. Don't miss out - register now.
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
Call 0845 250 7050