Understanding the Funding
Non-levy Paying Employers

BPIF Apprenticeships

Non-levy paying employers

The BPIF are on the Register of Approved Training Providers (RoATP) and are on the Apprenticeship Service and are approved by government to deliver apprenticeship training to non-levy paying employers. Our UKPRN is 10000929.

The BPIF will invoice you for 10% of the training costs and will collect the remaining 90% from government on your behalf.

If you employ less than 50 people you may be entitled to full funding for your apprentice if they are aged 16-18.

The government will fund us directly for Functional Skills (English & Maths) and the cost of these is therefore not included in the cost to you, the employer.

If your apprentice is aged 16-18 there is a £1000 incentive which will be paid by the government to the BPIF who will then pay this on to you. This payment will be made by government at 3 months and 12 months.

In addition if your apprentice is aged 16-24 you may be entitled to an Apprentice Grant for Employers (AGE Grant). The additional criteria to qualify for this grant varies from region to region so speak to your training co-ordinator or contact Ceri Priddle on ceri.priddle@bpif.org.uk.

For more information please contact:
Ceri Priddle
Ceri Priddle
Senior Administrator
Become a member today

The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.

Call
0845 250 7050