Understanding the Funding
Levy Paying Employers

BPIF Apprenticeships

Levy paying employers

The BPIF are on the Register of Approved Training Providers (RoATP) and are on the Apprenticeship Service and so are approved by government to deliver apprenticeship training to levy paying employers. Our UKPRN is 10000929.

You can fund your apprentice training with us via your digital vouchers. We can advertise the apprentice vacancy for you (if required).

The government will fund us directly for Functional Skills (English & Maths) and the cost of these is therefore not included in the cost to you, the employer.

If you have insufficient funds in your digital account, then the BPIF will invoice you for 10% of the outstanding balance and we will collect the other 90% from government.

If your apprentice is aged 16-18 there is a £1000 incentive which will be paid by the government to the BPIF who will then pay this on to you. This payment will be made by government at 3 months and 12 months.

For more information please contact:
Ceri Priddle
Ceri Priddle
Senior Administrator
Become a member today

The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.

Call
0845 250 7050