We can help you access funding to enable you to train your employees. For 16-18 year olds in England, training is fully funded by the Government*. For those aged 19+, apprenticeships are partially funded (a contribution from the company is required for non-BPIF members). Different rules apply in Scotland and Wales, however we have partners that we work closely with in these areas. Additional funding support may be available, please contact the team for further information.
*Correct Feb 2016
- Clear Policies Our supportive culture encourages learners to be the best they can be. Our clear policies enact this.
- The Highest Standards We believe in high standards. We are accredited by City&Guilds, ILM, SQA and ISO.
- Expert Trainers Our trainers have a combined total of over 100 years' experience in print.
- Apprenticeships for all levels We are the largest supplier of apprenticeships to the printing industry.
- Relevant Courses We offer print specific courses tailored for the industry.
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
0845 250 7050