We exist to support and inform the creative and digital industry. Our experts are able to deliver professional advice ranging from core business services such as HR, H&S and legal, to training and marketing. We aim to encourage collaboration within our industries with the intention of increasing regional and national growth.
- To provide a forum for companies involved in the creative and digital sector.
- To provide specialist advice and services on matters affecting the industry.
- To raise awareness of the issues affecting the industry.
- To optimize membership benefits.
- To promote innovation & technical advances, where they impact upon the sector.
- To support existing BPIF Corporate Members migrating towards this sector.
We act as a hub to bring people together and widen networks, whether that’s at our industry social events or at our sector specific training and development workshops.
Click here for events
The VMC addresses the effectiveness of marketing communications and provides you with the opportunity to see a range of exhibitors showcasing the best in the sector. You’ll also have the chance to meet and network with peers, agencies, brands, prospective suppliers and learn about the latest industry innovations.
For more information go to www.visualmediaconference.com
- BPIF Labels BPIF Labels enjoys a high profile within the label industry and through its activities its members help to promote and increase the use of labels.
- BPIF Cartons BPIF Cartons is the folding carton Special Interest Group of the British Printing Industries Federation.
- Book Production BPS is the interest group for BPIF members who manufacture books and journals.
- BPIF In-house Corporate Print Services The in-house and Corporate Print Services group provides its members with a network to openly discuss both practical and technical issues and to share best practice.
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
0845 250 7050