British Book Production Section is the special interest group for BPIF members who manufacture books and journals under the chairmanship of Dave Button, Director of 4Edge Limited.
Exclusive events in the UK and abroad explore developments in the fast changing world of book and journal manufacturing.
Strategic meetings are held with other key components of the book and journal supply chain.
- The fast changing supply chain of the UK book & journal market
- The impact of environmental issues on supply and demand of the global book markets
- Digital Asset Management as a route for success for book and journal printers in the digital age
- E-commerce and the interface with MIS systems
- International book manufacturing comparisons
- Reviewing the latest developments in manufacturing systems, materials and hardware at home and abroad
- Driving the prestigious annual celebration of book manufacturing 'The Book Design and Production Awards'
The prestigious annual British Book Design and Production Awards celebrates the very best of British book design and manufacturing and provides a unique opportunity to network with suppliers and customers throughout the book supply chain.
For further information go to the Award website by clicking here
- BPIF Labels BPIF Labels enjoys a high profile within the label industry and through its activities its members help to promote and increase the use of labels.
- BPIF Cartons BPIF Cartons is the folding carton Special Interest Group of the British Printing Industries Federation.
- BPIF In-house Corporate Print Services The in-house and Corporate Print Services group provides its members with a network to openly discuss both practical and technical issues and to share best practice.
- CDi Yorkshire CDi Yorkshire (Creative Digital Industries Yorkshire) is an initiative to inform and support the supply chain that links brands to consumers for the creative and digital industry in Yorkshire.
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
0845 250 7050