The following documents and guidance will assist you in managing Health & Safety in your business. The BPIF have created tools to assist you in controlling the risks within your day to day activities. The following documents and guidance will assist you in managing the Health & Safety in your business. The BPIF have created tools to assist you in controlling the risks within your day to day activities
Disclaimer: Remember, Health and Safety Online is intended as a useful tool in any health and safety matters, and not as stand-alone advice. The information and any commentary in the law contained in these documents is provided for information purposes only. Every reasonable effort is made to make the information and commentary accurate and up to date, but no responsibility for its accuracy and correctness, or for any consequences of relying on it, is assumed by the BPIF.
- Docs & Guidance We have a wealth of online templates you can use. From draft policies to checklists and guidance, as a member you are entitled to use these all for your business.
- Our Advisers are industry experts Our Advisers understand your business and how to ensure you meet key health and safety requirements.
- We can assess the health of your business We can tell you how your business is performing and how it compares with current UK health and safety legislation with a BPIF Healthcheck.
- Stamp your business with a BPIF H&S Seal of Excellence Once you have assessed where your company is at we can help you achieve and be recognised for excellence.
- Useful Links We can direct you to the links you need to know.
- Legislation Update Service The Legal Register is a list of legislation applicable to the Printing Industry, it offers you a way to keep up to date with environmental and health & safety changes.
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
Call 01924 203 335