The BPIF Environmental Seal of Excellence Award is a great way for individuals, departments and businesses to demonstrate their expertise both internally and to the Print Industry. Often the SOE award is just one stage in a programme of continued improvement.
To achieve the Seal of Excellence Award for Environment, a minimum score of 80% must be scored and all mandatory areas must be passed. Members will be asked to have information prepared ready for the visit for verification purposes. Feedback will be given on the day and the company representative and the BPIF Adviser will agree the company position, and any improvement work that is needed. The Environment Seal of Excellence audit will be carried out every two years and the company score must be maintained or improved during this period.
Where a company achieves over 80% and passes all mandatory fields in three or more audits in any two year period, then the company will be eligible for the ultimate accolade, the BPIF Seal of Business Excellence.
There will be no cost to Platinum members, whilst Gold and Silver members can pay for any audit and win any consequential Seals at the BPIF Consultancy daily rate.
- Resource Library We have a wealth of online templates you can use. From incident report forms to checklists and guidance, as a member you are entitled to use these all for your business.
- Our Advisers are industry experts Our Advisers understand your business and how to ensure you meet key environment issues.
- Environmental Healthcheck We can tell you how your business is performing and how it compares with current UK environmental legislation with a BPIF Healthcheck.
- Climate Change Levy Scheme Claim discounts from Government levies on energy bills in return for commitments to improve energy effiency.
- Legislation Update Service The Legal Register is a list of legislation applicable to the Printing Industry, it offers you a way to keep up to date with environmental and health & safety changes.
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
0845 250 7050