- The All Party Parliamentary Print Group The All Party Parliamentary Print Group (APPG) was established in 2001 and exists to provide a forum in which the issues impacting on the printing industry may be debated
- Priorities for Print Priorities for Print sets out our members' current concerns on a number of key issues facing the industry and the actions that we believe need to be taken by Government to address these.
- Government & Industry Committee The Government and Industry Committee aims to influence developments, prioritise issues, gain understanding and set the agenda.
- Consultations The BPIF is regularly consulted by the government regarding the formulation of public policy.
- Lobbying Updates for Members
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
Call 0845 250 7050