The printing industry is fortunate to have an active All Party Parliamentary Group dedicated to print; All Party Groups are fairly informal groups of members of the Commons and the Lords who have an interest in either a subject, such as print, or indeed a country.
The All Party Parliamentary Print Group (APPG) was established in 2001 and exists to provide a forum in which the issues impacting on the printing industry may be debated; thereby promoting wider understanding of those issues and the industry, the competitiveness of the industry and opportunities for its current and future employees and raising the profile of the printing industry amongst parliamentarians.
- Priorities for Print Priorities for Print sets out our members' current concerns on a number of key issues facing the industry and the actions that we believe need to be taken by Government to address these.
- Government & Industry Committee The Government and Industry Committee aims to influence developments, prioritise issues, gain understanding and set the agenda.
- Consultations The BPIF is regularly consulted by the government regarding the formulation of public policy.
- European Legislation Tracker
- Lobbying Updates for Members
- Meet Your MP We're always looking for ways to connect our members with the country's decision-makers, check out our 'Meet Your MP' guides.
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
0845 250 7050