Are you taking a chance on your staff’s health? Our Advisers can assess your health and safety needs and suggest required action.
Did you know that a failure to meet health and safety regulations in the workplace comes with the risk of unlimited fines and 6 months imprisonment if found guilty in a Magistrates Court? Should the case be serious enough to go to Crown Court, conviction could lead to you receiving an unlimited fine or maximum 2 years prison sentence, and that's before any personal compensation claim is made.
Regardless of legislation, promoting and maintaining good health policies and practices in your workplace can set you apart from your competition as it helps recruit and retain the best staff, reduce sickness levels and improve productivity - and more importantly - profitability.
To help members, a range of Occupational Health services are available exclusively from BPIF Consultancy Services and can be delivered at your premises or in fully equipped mobile screening units, as well as free advice.
- Site Health Needs Assessment
- Employee Wellness Scheme
- Drug & Alcohol Screening
- Health Surveillance
- Health Screening
- Medical Assessment Reporting & Sickness Absence Management
- Health & Safety Training Accidents happen! Protect yourself, your employees and your clients with the help of a BPIF Training Course.
- Occupational Hygiene Support A range of Occupational Hygiene services are available, aimed at providing a safe and secure environment whilst ensuring legal compliance.
- Health & Safety Management Scheme The health & safety area is growing more complex all the time. As a result, your company faces an ever-increasing demand to be compliant.
- Environmental Management Support The body of legislation compelling companies to operate effective environmental management is continuing to grow.
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
0845 250 7050