BPIF Consultancy Services offer expert advice and support for members who are simply seeking to improve their colour management performance or to conform to internationally recognised colour management and workflow process standards.
The BPIF are on hand to support you in installing a colour management and workflow system that provides proven standards of optimum performance at each stage from the reception of data through to the final printed image, ensuring high quality for your customers.
By establishing and working to measurable and standardised procedures significant cost savings can be achieved, available press time can improve dramatically and re-prints due to quality significantly reduced and even eliminated.
Our colour management and workflow support service can help your organisation:
- Save money
- Define optimal colour management and workflow processes
- Increase productivity
- Introduce measurable standards
- Provide a routine checking and adjustment system
- Reduce press downtime and the need for re-prints
- Help boost staff achievement and morale
- Achieve competitive advantage
- Institute "best practice" procedures compliant with ISO 12647
- Quality The way you manage your business directly impacts on its success.
- Environmental Responsible environmental policy is good for the planet and for your business.
- Security Safeguarding the information assets of printers and their clients.
- Business Ensuring your business is prepared for the unexpected disruption or disaster