BPIF Consultancy offer expert advice and support on factory planning for members who are moving premises or whose business space requirements have changed.
Members have used the layouts and our recommendations to make strategic, financial or logistical decisions that are critical to the future of their organisations.
In one case a member estimates that we helped them save around £175,000
A specialist BPIF Print Factory Layout Expert will:
- Conduct a physical survey to determine detailed dimensions of all machinery
- Make observations on the current methods of operation
- Construct a Work Flow Relationship Diagram
- Design alternative layouts for discussion
- Create a large-scale drawing showing the ideal layout suitable for the building
- Work closely with management and staff
Our Factory Planning and Layout service can help your organisation:
- Save money
- Define optimal workflows
- Increase productivity
- Help boost staff achievement and morale
- Achieve competitive advantage
- Institute 'best practice'
- Business Continuity Planning
- Website Design, Build & Internet Marketing
- Business Planning and Implementation
- Cost Rate Review service
- Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Support
- Sales & Marketing
- Process Improvement Vision in Print can add value to your business as well as reducing costs via expert help based on an in-depth knowledge of process improvement in manufacturing.