Our Cost Rate Review Service regularly identifies companies that are undercharging for their services. This may produce new business wins in the short term; but if that work is not properly priced due to the true costs of the work involved, it will not be sustainable over the longer period.
Correct pricing of your services – which takes into account all costs, including machine operation and overtime – will factor in consistency and ensure profitability for your operations. In addition, precise and accurate pricing can help give you an edge over your rivals; assist with budgeting; improve your Management Information System; and assist you in developing a more effective workflow.
One of our consultants will evaluate your cost rates, looking at your operations in their entirety. A spreadsheet model will be produced showing the benefits more accurate cost rates will generate for your business. The result will be a more robust platform for your company’s development and growth, protecting you against the effect of raw materials price fluctuations and helping you operate more competitively.
A BPIF Consultancy Specialist will:
- Assess your entire operations
- Evaluate the true costs
- Identify machinery run-times, unusual shift patterns and excessive overtime
- Calculate the true costs of your services
- Produce a spreadsheet model showing the benefits of more accurate cost rates
Our Cost Rate Review Service will help you:
- Accurately estimate and cost jobs
- Price for profit
- Improve the accuracy and reliability of your MIS
- Produce detailed budgets and forecasts
- Create Key Performance Indicators such as chargeable hours, machine use and targets for staff
- Meet best practice
- Enjoy greater competitive advantage
- Business Continuity Planning
- Website Design, Build & Internet Marketing
- Business Planning and Implementation
- Factory Layout and Planning
- Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Support
- Sales & Marketing
- Process Improvement Vision in Print can add value to your business as well as reducing costs via expert help based on an in-depth knowledge of process improvement in manufacturing.
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
0845 250 7050