29 November 2017 - 10am - 4pm
The Digital Academy Coalville, Leicestershire
Who's the course for?
The course is aimed at companies who have one or more types of digital printers and wish to get consistent and repeatable colour across different devices.
- Setup a colour workflow.
- Get accurate colour from all your devices.
- How to profile your own printer.
- Control the repeatability and quality of your prints.
- How to save money on inks and unnecessary reprints.
- Colour theory relating to print.
- Setting up Adobe applications for print and prepress standards.
- Quick overview of proofing & press standards.
- Measuring colour with X-rite Pantone.
- Calibrating Monitors with X-rite Pantone and software.
- Setting monitors up for different lighting and print requirements.
- Soft proofing and Fogra print proofing.
- Creating media profiles for RGB Printers with Xrite i1Profiler
- Creating media profiles for CMYK Printers with Xrite i1Profiler
-Using X-rite Pantone to check your printer's output and maintaining your printer's colour stability.
Course cost £75 per person - includes lunch and all course materials
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
Call 01924 203 335