14 November 2017 - 10am - 4pm
The Digital Academy Coalville, Leicestershire
This workshop is designed for advanced users who already have a firm grasp of the core features and want to expand their knowledge in key areas such as colour, profiling and complex workflows. This course is the second of three that we will be offering to ONYX users: there is an Intermediate course for existing operators keen to understand the basic principles of the ONYX Rip and for the first time we will be offering Certified ONYX training. This will cover every aspect of the ONYX rip and lead to the trainee becoming an ONYX Certified Operator.
- Becoming an expert at handling colour throughout the rip
- Understanding how various ONYX workflows can integrate into your business
- Specific topics as directed by feedback from delegates on the day
- Colour Management Input to Output
- Coffee break
- Profiling Contone and Halftone printers
- Workflows - automation and productivity
- Coffee Break
- Open Forum for Delegates
- Overview of further courses
Course cost £100 per person - includes lunch and all course materials
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
Call 01924 203 335