25 October 2017 - 9:00am to 1:00pm
Robinson's Brewery Visitors Centre, Apsley Street, Stockport, SK1 1JJ
The BPIF are holding a half day workshop on energy efficiency and are partnering with the Business Growth Hub to help our members in the Greater Manchester area maximise their energy efficiency and reduce costs.
Government research indicates that SMEs are missing out on savings of up to 25% on their energy bill - just from simple low or no cost measures.
The Business Growth Hub has launched a fully-funded support package to help Greater Manchester SMEs become more efficient, productive, and sustainable.
What is the day for?
• To cut energy use in your operations
• To make bottom line cost savings through energy efficiency
• To build resilience against rising energy prices
• To get ahead of the competition
What will you get out of it?
In addition to building your own tailored action plan of energy savings projects, you will also:
• Be able to access ongoing support to implement these projects
• Steer the content of a series of follow-up specialist masterclasses that will offer in depth support on a range of related issues
• Gain the knowledge needed to embed energy efficiency throughout your business
Business benefits of participating in the programme:
• Identify no and low cost opportunities to reduce energy costs
• Understand how to overcome challenges in implementing energy efficiency measures
• Learn how to build a solid business case for investment
• Strengthen resilience to market changes such as rising energy prices
• Get access to a network of businesses that will help you implement measures
• Share good practice with similar companies
This event is free to BPIF Members
A BPIF member in your area has had a helping hand with their energy efficiency from the Business Growth Hub, click here to read more about how they can help your business.
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
Call 01924 203 335