Participants: Sales Leaders
Duration: Two days as part of an Open Course
- Equip leaders to deliver predictability, reliability and consistency of business results
- Enable members to accelerate the pace of profitable sales growth
- Demonstrate how to maintain effective control over the business.
The Sales Leaders workshop includes how sales operational excellence will drive predictable sales growth. We demonstrate how this can be achieved by examining and refining key elements of existing business models, sales leadership, management processes and change management.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Confirmation of what it means and how it feels to be in control of the four pillars of sales operational excellence - Business Planning Management, Customer & Market Management, People Management and Performance Management
- Clearer view of getting organised for success
- Better understanding of true value that CRMs can deliver in achieving sales excellence
- Enhanced change management skills
- Better appreciation of coaching and how to manage sales behavioural changeImproved understanding of role of management by fact
- Appreciation of how to make the most of available resources (people, process and systems) to sustain sales operational excellence
- Understanding of processes for agreeing, documenting and tracking sales people's development, behaviours and performance
- Increased ability to deliver the predictability, reliability and consistency of results expected by shareholders.
Sales operational excellence has three major dimensions:
- A dynamic business model, architecture and infrastructure
- Effective customer & market engagement and sales productivity
- Sustained knowledge transfer and skills up - sales leaders, managers and sales people.
Elements combine to deliver excellent business results based on Commitment Based Selling
The cost of this two day workshop is £695 (plus VAT) per person, places are limited to a maximum of 10 places on a first come first served basis.
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
Call 01924 203 335