Commercial printers and Office Products Dealers new to the Large Format market, as well as new employees of existing Large Format printers and all colleagues from a non-production environment.
Introduction to large format market
The printing process:
- Design & Preparation
Printer Types - overview of the different machines, costs, strengths / weakness, type of job, materials to available to print on for:
- Aqueous (water based) machines
- Solvent machines
- UV ink machines
- Latex machines
- Flat bed / roll feed, print and cut machines
Tools - what tools will you need and what are they used for:
- Hand finishing tools
Hands on demonstrations of:
- How to print and then finish a banner - trimming - hemming - eyeleting
- How to print a canvas and then mount it - trimming - frames - stretching - fixing
- How to print and install a pop up/roller banner - trimming - base units - fixing
- How to mount prints on boards - basic vinyl application
- How to mount prints on glass
Course cost £75 per person and includes lunch & all course materials.
To book please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
Call 01924 203 335