27 September 2017 - 10.00 am - 4.00 pm
BPIF, St Bride Foundation, Bride Lane, London EC4Y 8EQ
The BPIF are holding a one day HR Toolkit For Effective Line Managers Workshop at the BPIF London Office.
- Do your managers possess all the skills to handle tricky employees?
- Are all your managers good at communicating at all levels?
- Are your managers aware of HR policies and procedures that assist them in their role?
- Do your managers pro-actively manage employee absence?
- Are your managers aware of the difference between conduct and capability?
- Do your managers know how to get the best performance from their staff?
- Are your managers fully effective in their role?
If your answer to any of the above questions is NO, then this training course can help.
The cost per delegate is £99 plus VAT for BPIF members, (£199 plus VAT for non-members).
To book your place, please click here
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
Call 01924 203 335