The course is aimed at screen printers, textile or graphic, who would like to learn the basics of screen film separations and delve a little deeper into more complex techniques. It will cover how to create screen print film separations using Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and FilmGate separation software.
- Separation basics and an introduction to more complex methods
- File preparation
- How to choose the number of colours
- Matching mesh to halftones
- Over printing and under base
- Using Photoshop to create stochastic colours
- Printing from Illustrator to FilmGate
- Mac to PC Solutions
Course cost £75 per person - includes lunch and all course materials.
To book please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
Call 01924 203 335