16 November 2017 - 10am - 4pm (lunch will be provided)
BPIF Northern Office, Brighouse, HD6 4AB
The BPIF are running a one-day Managing Performance workshop covering the following areas:
- Dealing with 'difficult conversations'
- Managing expectations in the workplace and delivering constructive feedback
- Managing underperformance promptly
- Managing poor performance in a fair, equitable and consistent manner to reduce the risk of grievances and claims of unfair practice.
Who should attend?
This workshop is designed for line managers, supervisors and others with HR responsibilities.
Why should you attend?
Lack of capability will in most cases lead to unsatisfactory job performance, which is likely to cause problems both for the Line Manager and the employee's colleagues. In the event that problems are being experienced with an employee's performance, it will be very important for the Line Manager to try to identify the root cause of the problem and deal with it accordingly.
What are the benefits of attending?
- Increase in standards of work
- Reduced absenteeism
- Increase in morale
- Staff retention
- Improved customer service and client perceptions of the company
The cost per delegate is £99 plus VAT for BPIF members, (£199 plus VAT for non-members)
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
Call 01924 203 335